KARMA has engaged a network of public and private resources from university, business and private individuals that can assist a start-up in Advanced Manufacturing and Technology:
- developing your business idea
- developing market-ready prototypes
- developing plans to start a business
- assuring mentoring that supports a successful business
We provide one-on-one technical assistance and training.
We have answers to the following questions.
- How do I get from having a product to having a business?
- What is a business plan and how would it be useful to me?
- Who will my market/buyers be and how will I interest them in my product?
- Who can assist as a coach, while I establish my business?
- Where can I get funding?
All questions are welcome! There is no charge or commitment expected.Contact Us
Build Navajo provides a growing number of resources are available for Navajo small business owners. Explore what’s out there.
Accion is a global nonprofit committed to creating a financially inclusive world, with a pioneering legacy in microfinance and fintech impact investing.
Native Capital, a Native American, female-lead company, makes positive human and economic impact possible.
Studio G is available to students and recent alumni from New Mexico colleges and universities. Studio G services are provided to members for free, Studio G does not take ownership or equity in your business or technology
The Loan Fund
The Loan Fund is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides loans, as well as consulting and training services, to small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations across New Mexico.
Native Innovation Challenge
Native Innovation Challenge seeks motivated Native American individuals, teams, and organizations with a sustainable model for creating change in Southwestern tribal communities.